Thursday, August 28, 2008

My apology

It has been so long I could not write any new posting since the Nargis crisis. I was mostly copying articles from some other websites. I apologize to those who regularly come and read here.

However, I have been doing some other useful things for Burmese readers. We published a new journal, which is educational and informative to Burmese readers. It is called Pin Lone Thit Sar journal. We also actively involve in other business and education sectors as well. This year we plan to invest some money in Myanmar and give scholarships to high school students. Our intention is to help develop education and economy situation in our mother land.

I will get back to my new posting asap even though I have been extremely busy.

Do you have any further questions? Please leave your comment in the comment box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home