Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Latest news from Yangon!!

"Internet, freedom of express"

There is not much to say about Burma's situation except the country is under the complete control of the military rulers again. Not a single chance of freedom of express, many news indicated in these recent months after the uprising.

My sister who went to the new capital, the so called Nay Pyi Daw, said," Spies are everywhere, they deliberately following us to listen our conversation". She continued telling me about how should be careful when she opens my emails in the internet cafes. "There are many spies both inside and outside of internet cafes, I cannot open my email regularly anymore".

Irrawaddy just published a news that one blogger was arrested. But I did not see anything related to the politic, so far, in his website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home