Friday, November 16, 2007

What a day!!

Today was very windy and very cold. The computer in the car indicate that 3 degree, but with the wind it must have had less than 0 degree. Here in Canada, ability to drive a car is so important especially when there are children at home.

I was in the car ready to get out of the garage, but there is a funny sound coming out of the car. I was very worried. First, I did not know what to do; meanwhile there was a car coming into the garage and I realized my car was blocking it. So I turned off the car and turned it on again.Then the funny sound disappeared: thank God. Then I tried to give him a way by getting out of the garage. The problem was solved.

After I arrived at day care center, I found a parking at the same place. Just to get out of the car was freezing. Anyway, I took him and placed him in his seat belt. After he was well attached, he started to eat and drink what ever I brought from home. Then I started to drive.

Came back in front of the garage, I realized that another car key attached to the remote control to open the garage was missing. Where did I put??? I was getting so nervous...should I go back to the day care? here again, there is another car waiting behind to get into the garage. So, I need to back up...and let them go. They opened the garage with ordinary key card. Off course, I tried to follow them instead of looking for my remote... too late. I wasn't quick enough..So I back up again with all the frustration. I suddenly realized that rear wheel was on the side walk. My heart was beating so hard... Thank God again. It wasn't a major problem. But I really need to be careful with everything. I don't want to make any mistake as I don't have driving permit yet.

I found my remote after checking Thurain's bag. So I finally, back into the garage safe and sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home