Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How do we consider our lives in Burma?

Life is so precious to lose or even to suffer!! I started to consider this very seriously only when I settle down in Canada. For those who used to live in abusive countries, even expatriate staff, get used to with the abuses. I still remember, one day, the CNN was showing mine workers in US trapped underground and how emergency teams tried to save the lives of those who were in critical situation. Suddenly, my husband said" these Americans make big things about the case, they should see how Chinese miners came out of the mine end of the working hours". His comment shocked me how people adapt to abusive system. I, myself wondered why western governments care so much about their people, at the beginning of my arrival in Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home